- Moving Museums Forward:
ADA at the MCABy Abraham Ritchie
- Short Five symbols made of white lines on a bright blue background represent an eye, an ear, a hand, the letter A, and a speech bubble.
- Visual Jazz: Chad Kouri’s Freedom Principle SeriesBy Abraham Ritchie
- Short Abstract illustration composed of various red geometric lines that overlap yellow geometric lines
- The Best of the MCA in 2014: Blog Team EditionBy Abraham RitchieThe start of a new year brings reflection on the past year and rightly so. 2014 was so packed it almost felt like two years rolled into one. The best…
- Short Two elderly men wearing suits embrace in a kiss while two other men look on smiling and clapping.
- Long This is a photograph that appears to have been taken at a wedding. Two men, around 70 years old with thin, greying hair and fair complexions, are kissing and embracing. The men are wearing identical grey suits and similarly shaped dark framed glasses. Directly behind the embracing couple a younger white man with dark hair is smiling. Next to him, a white, late-middle aged man in a formal suit and tie, is clapping and smiling. The clapping man will be identifiable to Illinois residents as Pat Quinn, former governor of Illinois. The men are embracing inside an interior lit with daylight, with white curtains pulled back as decorative accents. What appears to be a champagne glass is visible in the far right corner of the photo.