Sophia Conforti is the MCA's fall 2016 social media intern.
- Top 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Chris OfiliBy Sophia ConfortiFor many, Chris Ofili is considered one of the most influential contemporary artists today. Before we unveil Chris Ofili's design for the MCA's new restaurant in 2017, here are five…
- Short A young black man with a closely shaved head and beard looks directly at the viewer.
- 5 Things to Know About Chef Jason HammelBy Sophia ConfortiJason Hammel, owner and chef of Lula Cafe, Logan Square’s “best neighborhood café,” will soon take on a new role—culinary curator of the MCA’s new restaurant. Before it opens in…
- Short This brightly lit black-and-white portrait depicts a light-skinned man with dark hair and a short, salt-and-pepper beard against a light backdrop.
- Long This brightly lit black-and-white portrait depicts a light-skinned man with slightly styled dark hair and a short, salt-and-pepper beard. His light eyes stand out against his dark hair and attire, and almost seem to match the backdrop he stands in front of.