- Howardena Pindell: What Remains To Be Seen–
- Short An oval composition consists of numerous colorful circles that overlap and jut out in different directions from a dark background.
- We Are Here–
- Short Three pairs of shoes sit below three raised black boxes that support six wooden heads. The closest head is hollowed out, others have light-skinned faces emerging from the wood, but the third has a long pointed beak-like form.
- The Propeller Group–
- Short A person with a cow skull for a head stands in a forest, wearing a white shirt streaked with red and with arms outstretched.
- The Freedom Principle: Experiments in Art and Music, 1965 to Now–
- Short A black and white photograph of a crowd of men joyously playing all kinds of musical instruments on a porch while a young boy looks on
- Keren Cytter–
- Short A man in a suit jacket sits at a table with hands folded in front of him and a duck phone to his left. His lips are pursed, as if in mid sentence.