- Direct Message: Art, Language, and Power–
- Short Seven black-and-white illustrations hang on a white wall. While some depict what appears to be images of violence, others show mundane objects like a bed, cart, and raft.
- I Was Raised on the Internet–
- Short A blond toddler stands in a white room amid a mess of upturned, damaged computer equipment.
- Otobong Nkanga: To Dig a Hole that Collapses Again–
- Short A black tapestry speckled with silver arrowheads depicts two pairs of orange legs, one wearing a skirt, with flat, geometric shapes in place of torsos and heads. The pair is connected at the hip and each stands on a crystalline mound.