- We Are Here–
- Short Three pairs of shoes sit below three raised black boxes that support six wooden heads. The closest head is hollowed out, others have light-skinned faces emerging from the wood, but the third has a long pointed beak-like form.
- Tania Pérez Córdova: Smoke, nearby–
- Short A piece of glass is folded into quarters with green edges facing up, resting on a white surface. A smoking stick is wedged into the top fold. There is a dark, round shadow behind the sculpture on the right.
- Short A sheet of hard glass is folded over and bent in two as if it were a plastic bag. A smoking stick rests between the green edges of the glass and a plume of smoke wafts upward.
- Long A sheet of hard glass is folded over and bent in two as if it were a plastic bag. A smoking stick rests between the green lips that comprise the edges of the glass. A dark circular shadow dominates the area to the right of the glass, a stark contrast to the white background.
- Walk & Talk: Mika Horibuchi and José Esparza Chong Cuy–Talks
- Long A shiny blue curtain, painted in extreme detail to show creases and folds, hangs from a thin brass rod that stretches the full width of the painting. The curtain is pulled to the right to reveal two thirds of a highly detailed bouquet of tulips, poppies, peonies, and other flora. A black butterfly with red and white markings rests on a leaf near the curtain with its wings open. The background is dark and an arch is barely visible giving the impression that the bouquet is floating between the curtain and the arch.