1 active filter:
- Short A large box with three horizontal bands of light covering one side sits in the center of a large gallery. The white lights glow brightly in the otherwise dark room.
- Long In the middle of a large gallery a large box-like structure has been built. It is large enough to enter. The far end that faces you is made of three flowing white panels. The light is so bright that it throws a hard glare off of the polished concrete floor.
- Short Three yellow sculptures of abstract human figures stand as if communicating with each other outdoors in an urban setting.
- Long Three yellow and white forms are installed on an outdoor terrace. The forms resemble human bodies, yet they have no faces. The heads of the forms are created from coiled, hard textured material and the bodies are similarly constructed of coiled material, arranged into torsos, arms and legs. The scale of the figures is about double the size of an average person and the are arranged about a half of a figure length apart from each other. The figure on the left appears to have its head tilted to the sky, while the center figure faces to the right, where the third figure bends lightly towards the ground, hand upraised. The bright color of the figures contrasts with urban scene in the background: behind the figures a black fence, green leafy trees and tall gray buildings are visible. The sky is bright blue and the bright light of mid-day casts sharp shadows below the figures.
- Short A body-sized sculpture made out of flat black metal bars is centered around two parallel bars that extend straight up perpendicular to the floor, curve back at shoulder height, and extend straight back down to the floor, with white mesh stretched between them from chest height to shoulder height.
- Short A diagrammatic drawing on white paper of a three-columned chart connected by thin grey lines to geometric collage on the right. The chart contains rows each with one colored circle and handwritten letters and numbers, which seem to correspond to the overlapping yellow, orange, and grey scalene triangles.
- Short An upside-down piece of paper marked like a ruler is taped parallel to and below a wide rectangle of vertical stripes in different shades of grey and white. An orange see-through cutout is collaged over top and squares of various sizes and colors are scattered on the page below as though falling through air.