Images of Takashi Murakami, Jellyfish Eyes
- Takashi Murakami: The Octopus Eats Its Own Leg–
- Short A painting of a head of a red and white cartoon mouse with a wide grin and big sparkly eyes.
- MCA Talk:
Michael Darling on Takashi Murakami–TalksFree (with admission)
- Short A light-skinned man wearing a blue suit jacket, white shirt, and a blue-and-white checkered tie looks directly at the viewer.
- Long A mid-body shot of MCA Chief Curator Michael Darling. He stands, posed at a slight angle, and stares directly at the camera. He wears a white dress shirt, a blue and white checkered tie, and a textured, blue suit jacket.
- MCA Talk:
- Short A horizontal expanse of abraded blues, purples, and beige, across which a stylized white stream meanders. A red, white and blue bulbous creature wtih jagged white teeth and resembling Mickey Mouse appears to ride the currents of the stream.
- Quotable Artist: Takashi MurakamiThanks to the internet and the proliferation of social media, the gap between artists and audiences is closing. The mystery of what artists think, especially in regards to their artwork,…
- Short A brightly colored landscape with a giant multi-colored humunculous sitting on top of a hill, its open mouth revealing jagged teeth, seeping fluids while pustules explode from other parts of its ovoid head.