Images of Lorna Simpson, The Clock Tower
- Direct Message: Art, Language, and Power–
- Short Three side-by-side screens show three different light-skinned men in suits. The men appear to be verbally addressing their audience.
- Atrium Project:Lorna Simpson–
- Short White icicle-like formations layered above plumes of blue smoke fill two side-by-side panels.
- Long Billowing blue smoke fills the bottom of two side-by-side panels. Layers of white icicle formations obscure black-and-white newspaper clippings in the middle sections of each panel. Behind the forms, a wash of black, grey, and white fills the tops of each panel.
- , ,
- Long A pair of black-and-white photographs with matching black frames and solid black backgrounds capture a portrait of a woman with short, kinky, black hair from behind and a wooden mask from behind with a carved chin-length wig that curls at the ends and comes to a point at the top. Centered below is a black label with white text that reads "the neighbors were suspicious of her hairstyle."
- , ,
- Short A shadowy fist hovers above a spoon against a black background.