Images of Andy Warhol, Sigmund Freud from the portfolio Ten Portraits of Jews of the Twentieth Century
- Andy Warhol Retrospective–
- Short A black-and-white photograph of a gallery with several large paintings of Elvis Presley with dark hair in Western clothing holding a handgun. A black bench sits in the center of the room. A blurry person moves in the gallery.
- , ,
- Short A portrait of a green-hued Richard Nixon with "VOTE MCGOVERN" hand-written at the bottom.
- Long A three-quarter black-and-white portrait of Richard Nixon seemingly hand-colored with garish tones: His face, a light blue-green with yellow lips, stands out against his pink suit and orange background. Written below the portrait is the directive "VOTE MCGOVERN."
- , ,
- Short An artistic screen print depicts a Campbell's soup can.
- Short An artistic screenprint depicts a Campbell's soup can.
- Long The front of a Campbell's Chicken 'N Dumplings soup can is screen-printed on a neutral background. The top of the can is sliver. The top half of the label is red and the bottom is white. The top says "Campbell's," under that, it says "condensed." In the middle, there are two Queen's Guards holding a sign that says "Stout Hearted Soup." Right below that, it says "Chicken 'N Dumplings" and beneath that, it says "Soup." To the left it says "NET WT. 10 1/2 OZ."
- , ,
- Short An illustration of a can of Campbell's Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- , ,
- Short A pixelated screen print shows two images, recognizable as Jacqueline Kennedy with shoulder-length dark hair, on a pale purple background.