Images of Howardena Pindell, Untitled #20 (Dutch Wives Circled and Squared)
- Howardena Pindell: What Remains To Be Seen–
- Short An oval composition consists of numerous colorful circles that overlap and jut out in different directions from a dark background.
- Talk: 1979! A Conversation Inspired by Howardena Pindell–Talks
- Short A tall, human-like form wearing white robes, is surrounded by multiple other humanoid figures Dozens of marks including arrows, dark red dots, and numbers appear to be hand-drawn over the image.
- artsmart: Howardena PindellOver 21
- Short A vaguely circular collage features an ornately dressed woman against a sky blue background at its center, surrounded by images of various buildings and landscapes.
- Curator Tour: Naomi Beckwith on Howardena Pindell–TalksFree With Admission
- Short A collage of circles of various sizes and colors are clustered together.
- Talk: Howardena Pindell in conversation with Naomi Beckwith and Valerie Cassel Oliver–TalksFree With Admission
- Short In this grainy image, a woman with a black afro is shown wrapping her face with a white bandage.
- Circle Preview: Howardena Pindell–Members
- Short A vaguely circular collage features an ornately dressed adult woman against a sky blue background at its center, surrounded by images of various buildings and landscapes.
- Short A collage of real estate listings from old newspapers forms the crude shape of a simple house. The news clippings, which are black ink on manilla paper, are combined in a way that the lines of text form complex stochastic patterns. In the center of the collage is the word: HOMELESSNESS in white letters.