Images of Enrico Baj, L’Ultimo dei generali (The Last of the Generals)
- , ,
- Short A person wearing a hat and ornate cape is illustrated in an angular, cubist style against a bright yellow background.
- , ,
- Short An abstract bull's head rests on a bust of delicate blue floral design before a solid bright yellow background.
- , ,
- Short A graph paper sketch of an abstracted military general on a small plinth that says "PUNCHING GENERAL" written backwards.
- Long A cartoon-like drawing of an armless military person who is decorated with various medals and honors. The person is bald, with a nose that resembles a pyramid and contrasting eyes with blue rings around them. The person resembles a statue and gives the viewer an unusual feeling.
- , ,
- Short A crudely painted, misshapen person in military garb unnervingly stares at you.
- Long An abstract collaged painting of a creepy ginger-bread shaped person wearing elements of a uniform: a maroon sash, military pins, and epaulets. His hair is made of a fringe of an epaulet that frames a face with distorted features. Its right eye is round and bulging, white with a large black pupil; its left is a red iris and a white pupil outlined by green, with a brown raised nose and black horizontal strokes form a mouth with three small white teeth. The body is composed of many green, brown, and tan blotches that almost look like mold or moss. The background is maroon with golden floral decoration. The painting is in a distressed wood gold-and-brown-painted frame.