Images of Don Baum, The Babies of della Robbia
- Surrealism: The Conjured Life–
- Short Two creatures with human legs and fish heads nestle together while seated on a stone by the seashore.
- Don Baum Says “Chicago Needs Famous Artists”–
- Short Jan van der Marck smiles, wearing dark tinted, round-framed glasses and a brown tweed sport jacket, with a white shirt and tie. Behind him are artworks hung on a white gallery wall.
- , ,
- Short An overhead view of an open wooden box reveals strange objects.
- Long An open wooden box shows different objects on both sides. On the left side of the box are twelve carefully arranged doll arms. It appears as though these arms, and the surface to which they are affixed, have been painted over with matte black paint. The paint is lightly chipped away in some areas. On the right side of the box appear to be some sort of tools, one that resembles a sort of rusted trowel attached to a chain and the other a wooden brush with extremely long bristles. The box and its contents all look old and worn, like something you might find in an old attic. The overall composition leaves an eerie, otherworldly impression.