Images of Robert Rauschenberg, Dante's Inferno
- Direct Message: Art, Language, and Power–
- Short Three side-by-side screens show three different light-skinned men in suits. The men appear to be verbally addressing their audience.
- Robert Rauschenberg: Graphics and Sculpture–
- Short Black-and-white installation view of graphic artworks that appear collaged
- , ,
- Short A collage of images includes important moments of the late 1950s and early 1960s, including President John F. Kennedy talking and pointing a finger and an astronaut tethered to a parachute.