Celebrate your teaching practice! Join the conversation about the impact of contemporary art on teaching and learning:
- Hear from educators who have used the MCA this year as their classroom, forum,
and social space to push their teaching practice and develop socially engaged art projects with students.
- Learn about the museum’s new website devoted to teacher resources, developed by MCA Teacher Institute participants.
- Participate in interactive, artist-led gallery experiences while viewing Mastry, the critically acclaimed retrospective of artist Kerry James Marshall.
- Network with fellow teachers who use contemporary art to foster inquiry, experimentation, and community.
- Celebrate the school year with a festive lunch.
Support for teacher programs at the MCA is generously provided by the Polk Bros. Foundation. Additional generous support is provided by the Lloyd A. Fry Foundation, the Crown Family, and Discover.