- Takashi Murakami: The Octopus Eats Its Own Leg–
- Short A painting of a head of a red and white cartoon mouse with a wide grin and big sparkly eyes.
- Basim Magdy: The Stars Were Aligned for a Century of New Beginnings–
- Short A brightly colored geometric shape floats in a starry sky above a figure wearing an equally colorful head dress and jumpsuit.
- Long A three-dimensional geometric shape floats in a starry night sky, taking up most of the upper two-thirds of the painting. The shape is multi-faceted, with 7 faces showing. Each face has has a gradient of vibrant colors ranging from yellow to green, blue to pink, and red to black. The faces are flat and matte, stark against the spray-painted starry night sky. Behind the shape, we see black and grey stripes creating a shadow of the shape. The ground is white, as if it is covered by snow. There are four round-edged rectangles along the ground, in pastel colors. A small lone figure stands in the bottom center of the painting, wearing an orange jumpsuit with green side stripes, red gloves, dark blue boots, and a striped, semi-circular hat. The figure stands directly under the geometric shape, looking at us, and is dwarfed by the size of the geometric shape.
- Diana Thater: The Sympathetic Imagination–
- Short A gallery installation featuring three videos of dolphins underwater projected on the walls and floor. The projectors are visibly suspended at varied heights in the magenta-colored room.
- Long A view of a spacious gallery that is dark magenta and lit by blue video projections. Three videos of dolphins swimming in the water are projected on the walls and floor from suspended projectors, creating the impression that the viewer is swimming below and looking up at the dolphins. A fourth projection on the floor shows the silhouette of an ambiguous person swimming in scuba gear.
- MCA Screen:Camille Henrot–
- Short A frog sits on a cellphone, partially obscuring its lit screen; the cellphone rests on a person's outstretched palm.
- My ________ Book: Visit 2Because we have so many good entries from our MVP students, we thought we'd share a few more selections (with transcriptions) from them.
- Short Nine activity books are flipped open, sprawled on the floor. Their pages show a variety of child-like drawings and sketches.