Keeping True to Artistic Intention
- Keeping True to Artistic IntentionBy Mary RichardsonOctober is National Archives Month, and our Library and Archives staff will be contributing new angles and insights on the subject all month. Mary Richardson, Library Director, kicks off the...
- Short Young people in a dark room are surrounded by a mass of clear strands hanging from the ceiling.
- Uncovering the MCA’s History: A 16mm Film PreservationBy Michelle PuetzWith the conclusion of (http://www2.archivists.org/initiatives/american-archives-month/american-archives-month-2014) National Archives Month at the end of October, Curatorial Fellow Michelle Puetz shares the details of a conservation project that she has been working on...
- Short Two identical images are side by side. A man dressed in a suit and tie holds a ball in front of a gallery exhibition. The left photo has a colder ambiance with many blue tones, while the right photo has warmer tones of brown and yellow.
- Archives Month: Art by TelephoneBy Mary Richardson
- Short Close-up of an MCA fourth-floor-gallery model with miniature artworks