Exhibition dates are subject to change due to our temporary closure. Read more.
- Dan Peterman: Sulfur Cycle 2.0–
- Long Four stacks of light-colored materials, which appear to be drywall, are installed in a gallery setting. Each stack of drywall is about thigh high, is laid out lengthwise along an open window. The bare branches of trees and a street is visible outside the window. The bright sunshine out the window on the left side of the gallery cast shadows from the stacks along the right of the floor.
- MCA DNA:Alexander Calder–
- Long A standing mobile in the shape of a cat has three metal parts held together with wires and chains: a black body with a curly tail and two legs is framed by three flat white trapezoids to the left a red cat face to the right.
- Theaster Gates: 13th Ballad–
- Long A mustard-yellow rectangle rests on a unfinished wooden floor up against a tattered, flower-patterned wall. Within the rectangle is a smaller rectangular photo of a person looking down, cropped from the torso to the top of the head. They are wearing a blue shirt and have black hair and are in front of a white background. The figure holds red circular balls, in movement, attached to wooden sticks. On the left-hand side of the mustard-yellow frame, horizontally the word "BOX" is in stenciled black letters. Below that is a black "W" and below that is a black "WT," all in a stenciled, horizontal font. On the right-hand side of the inner photo are the black letters "E.S." The picture is contained within a window-like picture frame.