- Dan Peterman: Sulfur Cycle 2.0–
- Long Four stacks of light-colored materials, which appear to be drywall, are installed in a gallery setting. Each stack of drywall is about thigh high, is laid out lengthwise along an open window. The bare branches of trees and a street is visible outside the window. The bright sunshine out the window on the left side of the gallery cast shadows from the stacks along the right of the floor.
- Maurizio Cattelan: Felix–
- Long A cat skeleton stands two-stories-tall and ready to pounce, with its spine arched, tailbone on end, and fanged mouth hanging open. It is poised on all fours in the middle of a dimly lit, blue-tinged large gallery space and its white form is dramatically illuminated as if caught in the night.
- Alexander Calder in Focus: Works from the Leonard and Ruth Horwich Family Loan–
- Long A standing mobile in the shape of a cat has three metal parts held together with wires and chains: a black body with a curly tail and two legs is framed by three flat white trapezoids to the left a red cat face to the right.