James W. Alsdorf Chief Curator Michael Darling leads a tour of The Street, the Store, and the Silver Screen.
- Curator Tour: Michael Darling on Endless Summer–TalksFree With Admission
- Short The word News is printed in a ornate font, centered on a shiny gold background.
- MCA Talk:
Michael Darling on Takashi Murakami–TalksFree With Admission
- Short A light-skinned man wearing a blue suit jacket, white shirt, and a blue-and-white checkered tie looks directly at the viewer.
- Long A mid-body shot of MCA Chief Curator Michael Darling. He stands, posed at a slight angle, and stares directly at the camera. He wears a white dress shirt, a blue and white checkered tie, and a textured, blue suit jacket.
- MCA Talk:
Chris Bradley with Michael Darling–TalksFree With Admission
- Short This is a miniature sculpture of a ceiling fan. On three of the fan blades sits three objects: a potted plant, a folded striped linen, and a pool ladder.
- Long This is a miniature sculpture of a ceiling fan. A potted plant sits on top of one of the fan blades, a folded, striped linen sits on top of another, and a pool ladder is affixed to a third dropping below the blade.
- Michael Darling on Alexandre da Cunha–TalksFree With Admission
- Short A man in a gray suit sits on a black bench, leaning back on one hand