Marilyn and Larry Field Curator Naomi Beckwith leads a tour of The Freedom Principle: Experiments in Art and Music, 1965 to Now.
- The Freedom Principle: Experiments in Art and Music, 1965 to Now–
- Short A black and white photograph of a crowd of men joyously playing all kinds of musical instruments on a porch while a young boy looks on
- Curator Tour: Naomi Beckwith on Howardena Pindell–TalksFree (with admission)
- Short A collage of circles of various sizes and colors are clustered together.
- Talk: Howardena Pindell in conversation with Naomi Beckwith and Valerie Cassel Oliver–TalksFree (with admission)
- Short In this grainy image, a woman with a black afro is shown wrapping her face with a white bandage.
- MCA Talk:
Naomi Beckwith on Keren Cytter–TalksFree (with admission)
- Short A woman in a black sweater and pink scarf smiles in front of back and white artwork.