MCA Curator Tricia Van Eck presents the work of artist Jeff Koons.
- Heaven and Earth: Alexander Calder and Jeff Koons–
- Short Small white circles connected by thin wire balance opposite a thicker orange wire weighted by an orange rudder-like shape hanging from the edge of a white table.
- From the Archives: Interview with Jeff KoonsIn this excerpted interview on the occasion of his exhibition at the MCA, Jeff Koons: Works 1979–1988 (Jul 1–Aug 28, 1988), Jeff Koons speaks about banality as a tool, consumerism,...
- Short A close up image of a man in the midst of speaking.
- , ,
- Short A sculpture of a shirtless, pale-skinned person with medium-length blond hair covers one side of their chest with their hand. The other side of their chest is covered by a large pink cat standing on its hind legs.
- , ,
- Short A stainless-steel sculpture of a rabbit holding a carrot has been polished to a high sheen so that a large gallery is reflected across its surface. The rabbit's shape and proportions are reminiscent of those of an inflatable toy.
- , ,
- Short Three identical basketballs are suspended equidistantly in a rectangular fish tank that rests horizontally on a stand with black legs.