The TCA creates events and gatherings specifically designed to engage other young people in the art and issues of their time.
- SOAR Farmer’s Market, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- Long Several wooden baskets filled with produce resembling dark-red cranberries or cherry tomatoes rest in-focus on a table. The shadowed, and out-of-focus background implies that the table is sitting outside in the sun and that people are also present.
- Dorothée Munyaneza / Kadidi
- Long A young black woman with closely cropped hair stands at a microphone, her mouth open in a cry or in song. She is dramatically lit by warm light from her left in an otherwise cool dark space. She holds a yard-long curved length of wood or bone above her head with both hands. Her garment is gathered at the waist and draped around her torso. It covers her right arm with a long sleeve and leaves her left arm exposed. Behind her a second performer kneels at a second mic, working with an electronic instrument. The space behind them is dark, but a length of corrugated steel, painted in varying colors, lies behind them.
- Ishmael Houston-Jones, Ralph Lemon, and Bebe Miller
- Long An African-American woman in middle age pivots on her left leg, raising her right knee and ducking her head. Her arms extend slightly to the sides, her long dreadlocks swinging behind her as she turns. She wears a black sleeveless shirt and dark grey trousers. She almost appears to be floating in a featureless white space, as her feet are cropped out of frame.