The TCA creates events and gatherings specifically designed to engage other young people in the art and issues of their time.
- Manuela Infante
- Long A person dressed as a plant squats in a large planter and peeks out from under a hood covered in shiny green cut-out leaves.They wear khaki pants and a grey sweatshirt, which is adorned with the same type of leaves as the hood. Their intense, unsmiling gaze meets yours as they grasp the edges of the tall planter. The planter and person are in a white, garage-like space.
- SOAR Farmer’s Market, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- Long Several wooden baskets filled with produce resembling dark-red cranberries or cherry tomatoes rest in-focus on a table. The shadowed, and out-of-focus background implies that the table is sitting outside in the sun and that people are also present.
- Dorothée Munyaneza/Kadidi
- Long A young black woman with closely cropped hair stands at a microphone, her mouth open in a cry or in song. She is dramatically lit by warm light from her left in an otherwise cool dark space. She holds a yard-long curved length of wood or bone above her head with both hands. Her garment is gathered at the waist and draped around her torso. It covers her right arm with a long sleeve and leaves her left arm exposed. Behind her a second performer kneels at a second mic, working with an electronic instrument. The space behind them is dark, but a length of corrugated steel, painted in varying colors, lies behind them.
- In Progress: Perfect Worlds/Propositional Attitudes–
- Long A pair of light-skinned hands jut into the frame from the bottom-right and -left sides to showcase a paperback book against a dark background. The book is open to pages 46 and 47, which feature the start of an essay by Udita Upadhyaya titled "Guidelines for Collapse and Care."
- Ishmael Houston-Jones, Ralph Lemon, and Bebe Miller
- Long An African-American woman in middle age pivots on her left leg, raising her right knee and ducking her head. Her arms extend slightly to the sides, her long dreadlocks swinging behind her as she turns. She wears a black sleeveless shirt and dark grey trousers. She almost appears to be floating in a featureless white space, as her feet are cropped out of frame.