- Commons Artist Project:Brendan Fernandes, A Call and Response–
- Long Two people perform in an empty outdoor parking lot, one lunging and one leaning back, with their arms extended forward and wrists flexed. They seem to face each other, but the masculine person is closer to you and the feminine person is several paces further back. Their dark skin is highlighted by bright sunlight shining toward you that casts their shadows on the asphalt. The sky is blue and palm trees are in the background.
- Chicago Works:Assaf Evron–
- Long A photographic print of a desert scene features a rock formation against a blue sky on a sun-filled day. The formation is made up of layers of sediment colored in a range of cream, sand, tan, and umber. The sun rakes across the surface to reveal the texture of the rock and creates long shadows. The central sediment lines are squiggly, winding horizontally across the surface of the rock. Dark crevices appear at the base of the formation and small, dried-up vegetation grows sporadically across the rocky ground. It appears as though it could dried-up riverbed.
- Jana Sterbak–
- Long Two works of art are seen installed in a corner of a gallery in a portrait-style view. On the left, leaning up against the wall, is photo (about the size of a refrigerator) of a figure embracing a white form. The white form, cocoonish in shape, appears to be made of wrapped fabric and is taller than the human embracing it, obscuring the person's head. Slightly taller, on the right wall, a grey man's suit that seems to be made of felt, hangs from a wooden hanger with the pant legs a few inches from the ground. A grey wall label is installed on the wall about face-level midway between the photo and the suit.