Images of Kenneth Josephson, New York State, 1970
- Picture Fiction: Kenneth Josephson and Contemporary Photography–
- Short A black-and-white photo of the Chicago skyline from the north shore of Lake Michigan is overlaid with rectangular color image fragments of the same view. The color images add and subtract people from the lakefront view.
- , ,
- Short The Washington Monument and its smooth reflecting pool are centered in this black-and-white photograph. An arm extends, holding a card with cut-outs that match the shape of the monument's obelisk.
- Long This black and white photograph centers on the Washington Monument and smooth reflecting pool that reflects and inverts the monument. On the left side of the frame, an arm extends, holding a horizontally-oriented card against the sky to the left of the monument. A cut out in the bottom center of the card matches the shape and size of the peak of the obelisk; the top of the card extends upward as the positive mirror of the negative cutout below.
- , ,
- Short A black-and-white photograph shows an outstretched arm, hand holding a twelve-inch ruler up to a mountainous and wooded landscape above a sign labelling the distant mountain range.