Images of H.C. Westermann, City Woman (Chicago)
- CITY SELF–
- Short A black-and-white photo of the Chicago skyline from the north shore of Lake Michigan is overlaid with rectangular color image fragments of the same view. The color images add and subtract people from the lakefront view.
- , ,
- Short An industrial sculpture consists of a square of large silver pipes supported by a platform made of the same kind of pipe.
- , ,
- Short An off-white sculpture has a three-spoked shape embedded by one of its spokes into the base and a rectangular block also embedded on the right. The sculpture is splattered with bright red, yellow, and green.
- Long The sculpture's three components are roughly balanced in size. The base is a thick, elongated oval. From the left end of the base, the propellor-like shape primarily splattered with red and yellow emerges vertically. On the base's right end, the brick-like shape tilts at a slight angle away from the propellor-like form. On this brick-like shape appears the phrase "W.W. 3 General" embossed into its surface, made more visible by the splatters of vivid color.
- , ,
- Short A hollow, cylindrical sculpture made of wood with simplified legs and a face. It is sticking its tongue out.