- Big Camera/Little Camera: Screening of Laurie Simmons, My Art
- Long A pale-skinned person with short brown hair in a white sleeveless top and long blue skirt stands with their arms crossed in between two long white fences with horses and a white barn in the background.
- a body measured against the earth–
- Long In this vertical photograph, the bottom half of the image is taken up by a gray stone maze and, in the foreground, dry gray dirt with extremely sparse grass. On the ground is a vaguely humanoid impression, with a head, two arms, and a torso. It appears to be made with some kind of liquid, creating a deeply saturated brown imprint in the arid soil. In the distance, behind the stone maze, are lush rolling hills and mountains covered in dense foliage including one large tree. The top of the photo is occupied by dense white clouds. The color of the photo is slightly desaturated, giving it an archaic, desolate feeling.
- Long A person poses dramatically balanced on one arm, limbs spread in various directions–each adorned with a cowboy boot. One booted arm points towards us and both legs splay out to touch the walls of the nearby corner. The person faces away from you, back flexing from the contortion of their pose. The lighting of the photograph is dramatic and dream-like, with one light source casting red shadows and an orange glow, while another light casts green shadows. The figure's shadow spreads across the wall revealing the outline of male genitals.