- SOAR Farmer’s Market–
- Long Several wooden baskets filled with produce resembling dark-red cranberries or cherry tomatoes rest in-focus on a table. The shadowed, and out-of-focus background implies that the table is sitting outside in the sun and that people are also present.
- Chicago Works:Paul Heyer–
- Long In this vertical painting, the background consists of a rich, saturated blue mottled with areas of both lighter and darker blue. Extending vertically across the background are three thin, dark brown branches. From these branches sprout small leaves of various reds, blues, pinks, and purples. The branches also bear three ghostly, translucent apples distinguished from the background only by white outlines. The most dominant element of the painting are five large white orbs, each with a faintly translucent white glow. Three of the orbs are aligned vertically on the left half of the painting, while the other two are arranged vertically starting at the upper-right hand corner. This leaves the background of the bottom right corner fully exposed.
- Atrium Project:Lorna Simpson–
- Long Billowing blue smoke fills the bottom of two side-by-side panels. Layers of white icicle formations obscure black-and-white newspaper clippings in the middle sections of each panel. Behind the forms, a wash of black, grey, and white fills the tops of each panel.
- Endless Summer–
- Long A four-pointed, mandala-like set of pale grey shadows surround a glowing slightly warm-hued sphere on a white wall framed at the bottom by a gray floor.